Welcome to our website
We are an experienced provider of mental health services in North Staffordshire and are a registered charity and company limited by guarantee.
As a local Mind association and affiliated member of Mind (National Association for Mental Health) North Staffs Mind shares the statement and vision of our national organisation:
Working to create a better life for everyone with experience of mental distress, primarily in North Staffordshire.
Our vision is of a society that promotes and protects good mental health for all, and that treats people with experience of mental distress fairly, positively and with respect.
The needs and experiences of people with mental distress drive our work and we make sure that their voice is heard by those who influence change.
Our independence gives us the freedom to stand up and speak out on the real issues that affect daily lives.
We deliver local mental health services, provide information and support, and campaign to improve policy and attitudes.
We can help:
- adults with counselling, befriending & mentoring, social support groups and supported housing
- children and young people
- parents with mental health problems
- local businesses through mental health training
- provide supervision for counsellors and other health workers