Leaflets & how to access Younger Mind
- Mindzone Leaflet
- A Parents Guide to… Self Harm
- A Young Persons Guide to… Self Harm
- A Parents Guide to … Suicidal Thoughts
- A Young Persons Guide to … Suicidal Thoughts
- All About – Anger
- All About – Esteem
- All About – Relationships
How to access Younger Mind
If you live in Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme, or Staffordshire Moorlands you can make a referral by contacting the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) Multi-agency referral hub on:
- 0300 123 0907 – Option 4
- Central Referral Hub, The Bennett Centre, Stoke-on-Trent. ST1 4ND
If you require information or advice before submitting a referral, please contact CAMHS advice line on the number above.
The team at the Referral Hub will then take your details and match you with a local service that best supports your needs.
Professionals please contact the Central Referral Hub directly to refer a young person
Referrals to our Stafford and District service can be made either by a school nurse or Stafford Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) only.
Alternatively please complete the referral form which is closest to your home address.
- Younger Mind Referral Form (Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle & Moorlands)
- Younger Mind Stafford and District – Referral Form (Stafford & District)