We’re a local charity and we need your help to continue our work.
Here are six easy ways you can help North Staffs Mind.
- Please give a donation to support our work – ask your counsellor, or reception staff for more information, give online, post a cheque or donate from your mobile simply text MIND00 £5 to 70070.
- Fundraise for us – it’s easy to set up a JustGiving page. Why not do a fun run, cake sale or quiz night?
- Become a member of the North Staffs Mind – you’ll get a vote at our AGM and be kept up to date on what is happening.
- Join our Board of Trustees – ask to speak to a senior staff member for information.
- Volunteer as a counsellor*, or at our social support groups.
- Got an idea? Please do contact us if you think there are any other ways you could help to support us.
*All our volunteer/placement counsellors must hold a certificate in counselling and working towards a diploma.