Make a complaint
North Staffs Mind is committed to ensuring that its services are of the highest quality and aims to provide clients and users of our services with the best possible service.
However, from time to time there are occasions when users of our services may feel that the quality or level of service provided falls short of what can reasonably be expected.
Our complaints procedure enables North Staffs Mind to respond clearly and properly to complaints and to know when and why people are not satisfied with our service so that we can improve them.
Complaints are part of the feedback the organisation receives from clients/service users, other stakeholders and members of the public and this feedback can be invaluable in helping us to improve our services. We want to handle complaints as effectively as possible.
Principles that inform our management of complaints are as follows:
- North Staffs Mind acknowledges that complaints do happen.
- We have a commitment to investigating all complaints fully and fairly.
- If the complainant is not happy with the result of the response to the complaint we recognise that complainants have a right to appeal.
- We perceive complaints to be a valuable and important part of customer feedback.
- We will ask complainants what they want the outcome of their complaint to be or if they can suggest solutions to the issue raised.
- We will deal with complaints in confidence – the only exception to this is when others could be put at risk by matters referred to in the complaint.
How do I make a complaint?
If you wish to make a complaint we recommend that you read our guide to making a complaint
Please contact our head office via telephone or post and ask to speak to the relevant service manager.
North Staffs Mind
83 Marsh Street North
Tel: 01782 262100